Pages

Friday, April 15, 2016

April 3-9

August's current obsession is driving--he adores the steering wheel.  Every time we go to the van he is convinced he gets to drive it.  Every time I have to wrestle a toddler amidst wails and thrashes into his car seat.  He was delighted to discover Grandpa's gator also has a steering wheel.  Yes, we are careful to remove all keys from ignitions, just in case . . .
~
Boys helping with the landscaping. :-|
~
Little math buddy.
~
Spring. It rivals fall at times.
~
The boys have been on a major game kick again.  I wonder if it is possible for boys to play games without arguments and/or fisticuffs?  Sigh.  As much as I love board games I have threatened lately to pack them all away.  At least they are providing lots of opportunity for child training.
~

Junior high lip sync contest at church--girls worked together on a little "Sisters" routine.
~
And scrapbooking time--I have a good routine of ordering pictures at the end of the month (if I use my Snapfish app on my phone they always give me 100 pictures free, which usually more than covers what I need).  If I don't use the pictures I lose them--the credits don't carry over--that is enough incentive for me to make sure I place an order!  

No comments: