Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

March 6-12


Marissa is not one to like to sit around and do nothing--she always likes something to do!  So, lately she found some sort of online program to teach herself French.  I always giggle a bit to myself when I find her with her computer and her self-inflicted French course.
~
I am not sure who took this picture. But that is what was on the camera for the day.  I turned it black and white for an artsy effect . . . ;o)
~
Looking at photo albums together--so sweet!
~
Extra pic from the 8th because I am severely lacking in photos for this week . . .
~
We had a little family party with all the grandparents Friday evening in anticipation of Emmett's upcoming 9th birthday.  This year's cake request: Lovely Lemon ;o)
~
Brother bedtime banana break 

No comments: