Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Cozy Christmas House

{front door}
~

{right side of front porch}
~
{dining room}
~
{dining room hutch}
~
{up close of some chalk art--my copying skills at work again . . .}
~
~
{living room}
~
{more chalk art--tried to copy something I did a few years ago and I kind of think I did better first time around, but oh well}
~
{flannel pillow covers for winter replacing the orange plaid ones for fall}
~
{my favorite living room view, even if it blocks half the tv} ;o)
~
 {view coming into the mudroom}
~
{the sole decoration in the kitchen--cookie cutter garland made from cookie cutters from my mom and mother-in-law}
~
And one last tree view--what greets me in the morning when I come down (Josh put it on a timer).  Our poor (real) tree is fading fast and getting kind of droopy at this point, but I sure do love the happy glow of twinkly lights that brighten up the inside when the days are so short and nights so long. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh..I just love your Christmas home. Where did you ever learn to decorate like that? (meaning, it's not from me, haha!)
Cookie cutter garland turned out well! Enjoy your home filled with love.

Kathryn said...

Oh, friend, it is just delightful in *every* way. I'm so glad you share these posts because you certainly have a touch in cozying up your home! LOVE the chalk art--your "copying" skills absolutely *amaze* me!! Merry Christmas!!