Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

October 4-10

 How I love this little guy!
~
 Grandpa got a new vacuum and let us have his old one.  Owen went to town vacuuming all the nooks and crannies for a good 45 minutes.  August observed the process.
~
 Kids went with Josh to a volleyball game, August made himself comfortable on Bella's bed, with Bella's reading material. 
~
 August, taste-testing fall. 
~
 Combine ride day! This picture makes me giggle . . . I have a rather pained smile on my face (the sun is so bright you know?), August is whimpering in fright of the big machine he is sitting in, and my dad! He looks like a gleeful photo-bomber. And the other rides that took place:
We were able to multitask with 2 combines going, one group went with my dad, and one with Uncle Louie.
~
 The homecoming parade: August was quite pleased with the candy that was thrown his way.
~
And up close with the pots and pumpkins.  How I love it all!  I have already decided I must grow ornamental cabbage next year.  I love it almost as much as I love pumpkins (which we all know is a lot!).

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm just giddy!! You know how long I've been stalking your blog?? So *great* to see the update and catch up on your sweet crew! Busy, busy! :) I enjoyed your comments about the combine and chuckled at the photo bomber.