Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

September 6-12

 Labor Day weekend traditions.
~
 Domino wall--all that was on the camera from that day. ;o)
~
 Loved this quote from The Hobbit so I made some chalk art for our living room--kind of our house goals in a nutshell right there!
~
 At long last Jackson's birthday gift arrives, he started it that night, and then because he just couldn't sleep due to the excitement of such a huge kit beckoning him downstairs, got himself up slightly before 5:00 in the morning and had it finished by 7:00 a.m.
~
 The most amazing and vivid rainbow I have ever set my eyes on--full bow, but I couldn't see the other side as well due to the trees in town.
~
 Choo-choos delighting a 4th boy.
~
The monarchs descended this week--the zinnias are all a-flutter.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I seriously *LOVE* that chalkboard quote---just perfect! I am more than extremely jealous, too of your ability to write so beautifully in chalk. Someday, when you have loads of free time, you must start a little business. ;)