Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

July 19-25

August's first official swim--and he loved it!
~
Home alone with just the boys . . . Josh and Marissa detasseled and Isabella stayed a few days at Grandpa and Grandma's so she could participate in some fun youth group activities.  I missed my girls, but it cut back on numerous trips to Lincoln and back.
~
Looked out the window to observe the boys and my sprinkler having a water war.  One boy is under that blue tub, one, I believe using a trash can lid to fend off the spray.
~
A different version of a piggy back ride?
~
My sister and her family joined us at Grandpa and Grandma's pool.  It took all the kids' encouragement to get cute little Addi to go down the slide. ;o)
~
 Sweet Isabella--twelve years old!
~
Sunset over the cornfields.


No comments: