Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July 12-18

The very final baseball game of summer--Jackson, Emmett, and friend Luke.
They ended up third in the tournament, and it was fun to see all the improvement from last year.
~
Pantry progress with a petite partner. ;o)
~
And pantry completion--just in the nick of time (detasseling began the next day).  This little room is really hard to photograph.  It is part of the back mudroom.  This is the view from the opposite end of mudroom (door on the left side of pantry is entrance to kitchen.  We are thrilled with how it turned out and I am having a blast arranging/rearranging things.  I need some cute wire baskets now for potatoes and onions I think. ;o)
~
One of several ways my boys keep themselves busy during the summer--making "blobs" with a blanket and an air vent (once the air kicks on).
~
Evening snuggles from my favorite littlest.
~
A summer lemonade stand--the boys and Isabella spent 3 hours sitting out in the heat.  Surprisingly they made a little bit more than $10. They loved it and I had to order them in for supper. Marissa missed out on the fun because of detasseling.
~
And my little garden is growing in spite of its middle of June planting.  The pole beans are becoming a jungle!  Hopefully we will get some fresh produce from it soon.  We are all anxious for some okra!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

What a great lemonade stand---good 'ol fashioned summer fun. (and I'm loving the glimpse of your home in the background! Love!)

Anna said...

Having fun catching up your sweet crew--I *LOVED* the "Fe" man t-shirt. And the pantry turned out great--hooray for storage! Praying for you, friend, that schooling is going well, especially with your little guy and his "high-maintenance" stage.

Kathryn said...

I'm missing you and your pics...... :)