Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

May 31-June 6

 Marissa was out nest hunting and found this robin's nest (and a cardinal nest too!). I love robin's nests.
~
 My tomato plants are patiently (or not so patiently) awaiting their planing.  I thought I had killed them this morning, so droopy and awful and forgotten they looked, but after a thorough watering and day spent in the house they perked right back up. Phew!! 
~
He was copying the kitties rolling in the grass.
We got our last load from the old place finally!  I am not a whole lot of help when I am keeping an eye on an August-on-the-go.
~
 Jackson is at bat!
Baseball season is in full swing!
(See what I did there?) ;o)
~
And FINALLY we have our first swim day.  The water at 58 degrees (there has been some argument as to the exact number, but regardless it was cold!!) and the air at 68 degrees made it barely tolerable (for me, that would be not at all tolerable) but the way this spring/summer is going if we wait for the perfect day it will never happen! 
~
Saturday was supposed to be dedicated to a baseball tournament. I got up at 6:45 in the morning to find Jackson already downstairs and fully dressed.  Shortly after I got a text that the games were cancelled due to rain.  This is a very bummed Jackson staring out at the rainy streets. :o(


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

We've had cancelled basketball games because of snow. I know the sadness of a boy......even though sometimes I'm secretly glad to just stay home. ;)

Love the pic of the robin's nest. The perfect blue!

Kathryn said...

I miss you!