Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2015

May 3-9

One of my favorite spring things: RHUBARB!
~
May 4 . . . ?
~
August snuggles are the best. ;o)
~
Cubbies award night--always cuteness overload.  And to think Owen almost ended up being my last Cubbies go-round!  I still get to do it again!
~
This was what my parents' rain gauge said this Thursday morning.  Yep--almost 11 inches of rain fell overnight.  We ended up doing an impromptu sleep-over at my in-law's in Lincoln following church activities just because we didn't know what the weather was going to do.  When we left the next morning we saw a car floating down by the Highway 77.  It was crazy! My dad is still awaiting replanting (writing this 9 days after the fact . . .).
~

I found a puzzle in the back of a closet and it lured everyone in.  Josh spent several hours helping them finish it. He hid the last piece so he could put it in (the audacity!).
~
Josh's mowing help.  Later I looked out and saw three boys hitching a ride!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hiding the last puzzle piece. Ornery! Genius!!

I love warm rhubarb crisp with vanilla ice cream. My plant is straggling along this year....I'm hoping for enough for at least 1 harvest!!