Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

April 5-April 11

 A quick little Easter picture of the kids. (Emmett was supposed to wear a button-down and tie as well, but apparently has a huge hatred of button-downs that I learned about that morning--it was not a hill to die on . . .). ;o)
~
 Misty spring morning.
~
(picture freebie . . . I was short on photos this week . . .)
I got a chuckle when I looked out the window and saw all the kitties.
~
 Sebastian brought in by Josh again for some extra love.  August is enthralled.
~
 Crazy freak afternoon snow storm that was pretty much melted by evening!
~
Jackson's group cello recital.  This was a nice low-key event since all pieces were played in a group setting.  I am happy to see how Jackson has grown over this last school year of lessons.
~
Josh introduced Marissa to the joy that is Soduku (?). ;o) She completed her first one.  Which she says was much more satisfying than the crossword puzzles (she has never completed one of those).

No comments: