Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 25-31

(Forgot a Sunday picture)
~
 August joining--and attempting to steal--Isabella's post-shower cup of tea.
~
 My boys created "grappling hooks" from sticks and bits of rope and then attempted to scale the trees.  A fabulous way to spend a beautiful January day. ;o)
~
 August got into the wipes again.
~
 Another new August trick--stealing Marissa's glasses.  He gets this little gleam in his eye and Marissa knows she is in for it.
~
I made Owen play-dough and he in turn spent two hours making breakfast for his favorite stuffed animals.
~
 January suddenly remembers, "Oh yeah, it's winter time!" And after 17 days of above normal temps, the cold returns, and with it snow (and snow, and more snow!).
That's okay.  I love a good storm.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Just love that look in August's eyes! He is a sweetie (except I probably won't say that when he steals my glasses!! haha).