Pages

Monday, January 26, 2015

January 18-24

 Sunday afternoon hanging out at Grandpa and Grandma's watching an old-timey Looney Toons DVD from the library.
~
 Discovering that even though the Stratego board is pretty torn up a Chess board will suffice as a stand in.  (The board games have been out, even though we have had pretty good weather this month . . . maybe board games are just a January thing regardless?).
~
 Sometimes you snap a picture and you just know it will probably be one of your favorites forever, and this is one of those.  I happened to have my camera handy when August discovered a board game set up on the coffee table.  In his hand is a die and I am saying "NO EAT!" and this is the look I get. ;o)
~
 Just a quick snap of the bookends.  Wednesday is busy.  I have no creativity on that day. (Actually who am I kidding? I am still trying to come back from 2014, the year that creativity died).
~
 Realizing a day had nearly gone by without a picture again.  When in doubt photograph the happy baby (always good material there). ;o)
~
 Owen has been on a vacuuming kick lately.  His favorite part (of course) is to use attachments and go around baseboards and such.  (I do not discourage him).  I am forever amused by his mouth expressions and/or his tongue when he gets intent on a job.  He makes the funniest little faces (or sticks his tongue out or wiggles his tongue back and forth).  Hopelessly adorable.
~
A big ship with a load of men.  Anybody else out there frequently asked to send pictures of creations off to Lego magazine?  Their LIVES would be made should Lego ever showcase one of their designs. ;o)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

That picture of August is *definitely* one to keep! What a cutie--with such a twinkle in the eye. I think you're in for another round of "all-boy" ;)