Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 7-13

 Kids in Sunday-best gathered by the Christmas tree (in case I forget to do it on Christmas Eve, as is oft the case . . .).
~
 We worked on some "Starry Night Manger Scenes" in oil pastel.
~
No picture, and I can't even remember why or what we did that day . . . ;o)
~
 A December tradition--peppermint popcorn. (Added some chocolate this year). ;o)
~
 We did make a little painting on this day, but I didn't get it photographed. I did capture two little boys on the couch with books.  I love Owen's feet just barely hanging off.
~
 We made two different kinds of cookies for the church Christmas concert. And of course, there were a few extra for our own sampling. ;o)
~
Finished off the week with candy cane milkshakes (but chocolate almond milk with some peppermint extract for the dairy free girl) in celebration of having survived leaving the home at 6:50 and driving myself and the kids to Lincoln for a rehearsal and then back again. I celebrate lots of surviving lately! ;o) I LOVE these!!

1 comment:

sarah j. said...

ooooo! i like those starry night pictures. i might have to try that one with the boys.