Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

November 9-15



Because, what is fall without the obligatory boots in the leaves pics? ;o)
~
I made the mistake of bringing all five Percy Jackson's home from the library.  Marissa was of no use the whole week . . .
~
First snow of the season much to the delight of the kids.  Jackson was out sledding before I had managed to eat my breakfast.  I had to keep calling children back in to get school work done (and really, it wasn't like there was THAT much snow!).
~
Late Wednesday evening snuggle session with Daddy.  We don't get home until just after 10:00 on these nights. They are rough (on me in particular!). I always breathe a humongous sigh of relief to have another Wednesday behind me.
~
August became a little roly-poly this week.  We would leave him one place only to find him at another location.  I wasn't quite ready for that (doesn't he know he is supposed to stay a little lap baby??).  He even had the audacity to wrinkle and drool all over a scrapbook I had left open in the far corner of the living room!!  I guess baby-proofing is next on my agenda.
~
Buddies.
~
And more snow, off and on all day Saturday.  The kids spent the morning cutting wood with Josh (we have a wood burning furnace here!) and the afternoon sledding.  They slept well that night!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I would like to bring 5 books home from the library and be completely useless all week, too. Enjoy it now, Marissa. :)

I look at those sledding/snow pics and see the kids having fun---but I'm a mom--I know what's behind all that......finding the gloves, do these boots fit, where is the sled, why is this coat zipper stuck, etc, etc. ;)

So glad you are keeping up with all these pics. So wonderful!