Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November 2-8

 This is your bonus picture for the week because seriously, could he not be any more adorable?? ;o)
I just want to squeeze him all the day long!
~
 Here is the leafy pile that they raked up at Grandpa and Grandma's. Jackson wouldn't bury himself like the others because a) he did not want to squoosh the pile down and b) he was really enjoying the raking process and didn't want to stop. 
~
 Emmett spent most of his free time Monday and a good portion of Tuesday working on THE HARDEST MAZE EVER.  On Tuesday he made copies and distributed them among the family members.  Everybody claimed it un-navigable. Emmett is notorious for hiding "hammers" that you need to break down walls.  I am not quite sure how all of that works.  I think the hammers might be invisible and you need to intuitively know where to use them?  Regardless, I was impressed with how hard he worked on this self-assigned project.
~
 August and I hanging out in black and white because I am not sure I showered this day. I KNOW I had not done any make up, and well, at this stage of the game I think black and white might be more flattering on my unshowered and make-up-less self.  Just saying.
~
 You guys. The sunrises!!! So amazing!!
~
 Jackson and a cat that is named after one of the characters in the Hobbit movie.  Filli? Killi? We have two orange cats. Those are their names.  I cannot tell them apart.
~
 Reading time. 
August has discovered the joy that is crumpling and chewing on paper.  He is not happy to sit while you read and he tries to steal your books.  We give him his own.
~
Silly boys. I love them so!

No comments: