Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

September 28-October 4

 Caught an amazing sunrise Sunday morning!'
~
Owen wanted to grow watermelon this year.  We tried last year and it didn't go so well, but we did get one decent sized melon this year. I would like to tell you it was delicious, but Owen dropped it on the floor the next day (he was understandably quite proud of HIS melon and kept having to tote it around).  It shattered. I tried a bit . . . not overly flavorful and quite seedy . . . the chickens enjoyed it . . .
~
August is really a happy little fellow.  He spends most of his naps in the swing in the center of all the action.  A lot of the time he wakes up and is quite content to just wait.  I get a giggle when I see those big eyes peering at me and oh how excited he gets--he knows his mama is going to scoop him up and squeeze him because, really, how could I not? ;o)
~
 My biggest and littlest.
~
 Just 'cause it's October and all and I love it.
~
 Six of some of my most favorite little faces. ;o)
~
Plump little baby toes.  
They peek out of his blanky while he naps (in his swing of course).  I actually had to stop the swing for a picture because I know there is just this short little season of tiny feet and I will blink and it will have slipped my grasp again--for good.
What a joy this little boy is!

No comments: