Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 5-11

 Pumpkin picking day at my mom-in-law's . . . this is just a small sampling of what she grew this year!  Her patch is always full of all sorts of fun things.
~
 Owen's new jammies for this fall "Sneaky Cute" (love that!).  He is "borrowing" Jackson's robe. ;o)
~
 August is not exactly a big guy . . . height in the 5%, weight in the 15% . . . pretty normal for one of my babies.  But his head was in the 75%. ;o)  He does have some delightfully squooshy cheeks for me to plaster with kisses.
~
 Glorious October.
~
 Marissa, a lap full of cats, a baby, and some pumpkins--happy stuff.
~
 My two most favorites girls in the history of ever.
~
And Owen, playing some catch with his daddy last Saturday.  I was admiring the "step-throw." I knew absolutely nothing about baseball prior to marriage. Dare I admit to kind of liking it a bit now?

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm longing for the day when Linda opens a little pumpkin market. She has such a delightful variety!!

Love the snap of your sweet girlies--sisters are just the best!

The October picture just sums it up wonderfully--the changing leaves against the blue sky. I was just enjoying that on my walk yesterday! Ahhhhh!