Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

April 27-May 3

 Lilacs in white pitchers--one of my favorite things!
~
 Snuggling boys (although I'm certain they would deny it, it sure looks a lot like snuggling to me). ;o)
~
 Moving fun.
~
Saying good-bye to Arapahoe--one last picture in the wheat field with the water tower in the background. We also took the kids around to their different favorite spots and snagged a few pictures to remember.
~
 Saying good-bye to the older three's violin/cello teacher in Kearney.
And then the kids and I were officially bound for Lincoln.
~
 Owen has kept busy finding new people to assist with their jobs since Daddy isn't with us yet.
Love this pic of him and Grandpa!
~
And life has gotten a bit quieter for me now that we've removed all the packing and we just wait for a new little life to join us.  My in-law's yard is a bursting with bloom and open windows let in the the scent of viburnum.  It is a good place to wait. 

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

The boys in action and Marissa reading away on the couch--that's a glimpse of real life! :)

Love that sweet picture with Gpa C and truly wish that lilac picture was scratch and sniff. Our neighbor has a lilac bush and I just go over and inhale deeply to enjoy. One of my favorite aspects of spring.

Mom said...

Love all the photos!! I like your new photo to head the blog....is that from around Linda's garden?

Anna said...

The lilacs in the white picture = GORGEOUS!! Love the heads popping up in the wheat field, the Owen & Grampa pic, and Jackson moving the goods. ;) Praying for you, friend! It's music to my ears hearing that things are "quiet" for you...I'm praying for your rest, and good timing with things. *sending hugs*