Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

September 15-21

 A "leisurely" afternoon of my boys watching baseball.  Owen can only sit still for so long . . .
(thank goodness they have a daddy to do these kind of things to, because if someone took a flying leap at me I would probably be crippled for the remainder of the week)
~
 The kittens began to stumble around on wobbly legs and venture out from under the girls' bed.
~
 My tomatoes are just now starting to really produce.  I had to transplant them in July after realizing the original spot just wasn't working.  They flourished after being moved, but are kind of behind.
~
 We found this little hat on clearance for $4 and knew Owen just *had* to have it.
~
 The Garfield books have made a reappearance.  Josh also finds Garfield mighty funny.
~
 Arapahoe cross-country meet.  Josh once again got the esteemed privilege of being the golf-cart driver. 
~
Slow picture day, but I did make some cookies. ;o)

2 comments:

Anna said...

The cookies look delicious! Love the pretty tomato and the ACTIVE boy shots. :)

Kathryn said...

*WHAT* is Owen doing to your new couch???!!!! Have him take lessons from his sister's in Sept 19th's picture. ;)