Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 21-27

 Pausing the pool play to practice our baseball.
~
 Fun at my sister's house--love all the cousins all in one place at the same time! ;o)
~
 Why you should not leave your boybarians alone with soap in a tub with jet capabilities.
~
Celebrating this sweetie's 10th with strawberry cake and Grandma's homemade ice cream.
 Enjoying my first Caprese of the summer with my mother-in-law--garden fresh tomatoes and basil, fresh mozzarella and balsamic vinaigrette--try it if you haven't! So yummy. ;o)
~
 Precious sleeping boy on the living room floor.
~
I am loving picking fresh bouquets from the yard this year! I'm not sure why I didn't do this last year, but it is so nice to have a happy little spot of summer color in your house. 

5 comments:

Anna said...

So cute--the swim-ball practicing and soap-loving boys, and the sweet birthday girl. I'm completely drooling over that caprese salad. The bouquet is gorgeous! :) Love this sampling of your summer fun.

Kathryn said...

Is Owen going to be a lefty, too? The bubble picture is just priceless. Seems to me, you'd have this "3-boys-unattended-in-the-bathtub-with-a-bottle-of-bubbles-that's-just-begging-to-be-used" figured out by now..... ;)

sarah j. said...

oh. my. goodness. i laughed so hard over the picture of the boys in the tub! thanks, for brightening my day. :)

Brooke said...

I LOVE sleeping boy pictures, your salad just made my mouth water, I think Owen looks prepared for a rougher version of baseball than I am familiar with, the cousin water slide looks like so much fun and I just made a mental note to remove all soap from Court's reach. ;-)

Natalie said...

Wow! What lovely flowers from your garden and I want one of those salads NOW! Yummo!