Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Camp Recap

 A cabin of cute little 4th graders.
The past two years I have been in Marissa's cabin, however this year, it was Isabella's cabin that needed me.     
It was fun to get to know the girls in Bella's grade better.
~
 The 6th graders did the 4th graders' hair.
~
 And nails.
Isabella and cousin Lexi enjoyed this . . . Marissa would not let any paint touch her hair, but she did let somebody paint her nails. ;o)
~
 Isabella and I and our yellow bandannas.
~
 A group of 6th graders and Bella.
~
 More 6th graders (Marissa seriously lived in that hat!) and Bella.
~
And more 6th graders and Bella.
Bella really likes the 6th graders in case you were wondering. ;o)
~
Camp is always fun--always exhausting--but I love getting a chance to mentor girls and hopefully plant little seeds in their hearts.  I never know what God will do with the things I say or the relationships I nurture, but how wonderful to think He might use *something* to grow the faith of a girl.  Having the opportunity to do that is such a blessing to me.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Camp memories! Looks like a lot of fun (and a lot tiring... :-))

Anna said...

So much fun! I'm regretting not bringing my own camera...what a fun and fruitful time for the gals. So glad to catch up with you there!! :)