Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

January 13-19

Owen is everyone's shadow.  Josh was reorganizing some tool "stuff" that mysteriously got emptied and Owen carefully observed where everything went.
~
Trio block masterpieces.
~
My new Project Life kit arrived for the 2013 album--LOVE the colors.
~
Since wrestling season began Wednesday evenings have been "breakfast supper" nights.  Josh takes the kids to Awana those evenings (40 minute drive that I don't miss) and then treats himself to some McDonald's in Holdrege.  Would you believe my husband is NOT a fan of breakfast suppers?? I know, what is wrong with him! ;o) So that's why we do them on the night he won't be eating with us.
~
Busy afternoon in the kitchen--two lasagnas and some chocolate chip blondies for the wrestling fundraiser at school and then I still had to make supper for us too. (Which by the way was this, and it was YUMMY).
~
I know, HORRORS, I'm showing you the inside of my coat closet!  But you see that little shoe organizer hanging there with all the hats, gloves, scarves, etc. all neatly visible and organized?  I found that little gem of an organizational idea on pinterest and I must say it is rocking my world.  I cannot count how many times I've opened my closet just to admire it . . .
~
This little boy loves to be outside.  The weather was all pleasant and melty last week leaving us with awesome puddles and shoe-sucking-mud--every little boy's dream.

5 comments:

sarah j. said...

puddle jumping! yeah!
and love the organizing of the hats and gloves. i may have to copy that one! ;)

Anna said...

Yay for mud to stomp in...and even bigger 'yay' for the hat/glove organizer! Breakfast for supper = YUM.

Natalie said...

Looks like you are going strong in 2013 with your photo a day project. So fun! I enjoy seeing all your pictures.

Kathryn said...

A little boy admiring his daddy and jumping in a mud puddle are two things that instantly melt me! Love those pics! I've pinned the same idea for organizing a closet but my closet is still a disaster--I guess you have to actually implement what you pin. Way to go!

Brooke said...

Love the puddle picture, perfect timing. And the shoe hanger turned winter gear holder idea is brilliant, there's something about January that brings out the organizing fever in me. :-) In closing, I'm now hungry. Thanks for the food pics! (And Josh is nuts, breakfast for dinner is awesome.)