Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Tree Contest

Last week I saw Country Living magazine was having a Christmas tree contest on Pinterest--upload a picture of your tree, they pin it on a board on Pinterest and the person with the most "likes" wins a Kindle Fire.  The contest ends on the 19th.  I've been hanging out in 2nd place (out of 300 trees now!) and I'd REALLY like that Kindle. ;o)  So, if you happen to have a Pinterest account, head over to this link and "like" me (and umm, telling all your friends, and your friends' friends wouldn't hurt either . . ). ;o)

3 comments:

Anna said...

Done! Hope you get it. :)

Kathryn said...

I wish I could vote more than once!!!! I SO HOPE YOU WIN!!! Your tree really is my favorite! :)

Natalie said...

Hope you win. I went and liked it because I really do!