Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

"Spidey"

Me, and all my super-hero awesomeness. ;o)
I did so enjoy my built in arm muscles and the extra "oomph" in the pectoral area . . .
Not so fun was the lack of peripheral vision the mask afforded me.  Interestingly, it make me kind of tipsy (so yeah, the misstepping "drunk" Spiderman walking around downtown--that was me . . .).  For the most part having only one balance nerve doesn't affect me, but you take away another "sense" and I'm all sorts of a mess! Never-the-less it is fun to come out of one's shell every once and awhile (and don a mask so nobody can recognize you!!). ;o) 

6 comments:

sarah j. said...

fantastic! :)

Anna said...

Love it! You are a beautiful spiderwoman. :)

Mom said...

Thank you soooooooooo much for this. Too fun. Love it. And I hope the kids appreciated this too.

Anonymous said...

You must be the talk of the town! Love it---what a fun way of making a memory. Mimi

Kathryn said...

That is a riot! LOVE it! I'm laughing at the visualization of your drunken Spiderman. Next year you need to plan a costume that allows you to keep the senses you have. :)

Brooke said...

Yessssss! Thanks for the smile. :-)