Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 13-19


A happy Mother's Day with my sweeties!
~
A Daddy/daughter date night to the movie theatre.  Titanic was showing . . . and before anybody wonders what we were thinking allowing our daughters at a PG-13 movie we did discuss this at length, and determined they would be able to handle the language and then there was a perfectly timed bathroom break for another scene . . . *wink* 
~
The cement arrives!! Free entertainment!!
~
What three boys left to themselves come up with.  This was "level one." "Level two" involved my bookcase against the wall with the slide bridging over to the couch--I quickly put a stop to the progression of anymore levels.
~
Cute little lettuce plants announcing their arrival--I'm always in awe when seeds actually come up!
~
Grandpa and Grandma's pool is open for business!  And I can't stop giggling at one of its overly accessorized first customers. ;o)
Marissa and her stick-on friend.  I wonder at what point frogs and toads will cease to delight her?  For now, I cherish this girl and her fun-loving spirit.


2 comments:

Anna said...

Ha! Great shot of the toad, and I especially got tickled over the boys' slide stunts. :) Looks like another fun week...cute Mother's Day shot with your beautiful bunch.

Kari M. said...

I can only imagine if I had three Luke Michael's around we would have slide "levels" and other wonderful ideas everyday! Thankfully the Lord give us each what we can handle (-= Your girls are darling...love to see them hanging on their daddy!