Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello Monday!

Hello view across the street!

Hello incredible March weather!

Hello truckload of laundry . . . (not feeling as chipper about you)

Hello happy spots around my house!


Hello pain in my foot ever since the 5 1/2 mile point of Saturday's 7 mile run . . . praying it goes away . . . wondering if new shoes would cure it?

Hello PB&B (peanut butter/banana) for lunch--my favorite (and nobody in my house will ever try it!).

Hello schoolbooks that are nearing their ends!

Hello $14 pitcher (on right) I found at Red Roof Antiques outside of North Platte! It's officially a collection now!  And I officially have a favorite antique store--that place is AWESOME!

Hello piano practice as I work on the accompaniments for the girls (and other students) for the upcoming recital.

Hello new lens in the mail today!!

Hello final week in March!  (Where did March go??)

(Linking up to Lisa Leonard's blog as she's giving away $50 gift cards for her beautiful jewelry)

6 comments:

Anna said...

YAY!! You got the lens!! You will LOVE it. Oh, and I have that filter if you didn't get one...fits that lens. I've been keeping it for you.

I am giddy over your sunny spots around the house, the Spring poem...but bummed for the foot pain! Hope it gets better soon...

Becky B said...

I love peanut butter & banana too!!! So yummy. Have you ever tried a banana boat? It's where you take a banana, slice it open, stuff it full of peanut butter and/or chocolate chips and mini marshmallows, wrap it in foil and throw it on a fire. It's gooey and delicious! http://allrecipes.com/recipe/banana-boats/

Also, congrats on the new lens! Can't wait to see the pictures you take with it. :)

Natalie said...

You will have lots of fun with the new lens. I'll be looking forward to seeing what you capture with it!

Gina said...

PB & B is one of my favorites! Can't have the bread anymore so I just smear a banana with peanut butter and if the kids aren't around I'll throw some chocolate chips on top! :)

Sorry about your foot, hope it gets better soon...I hate it when my running routine gets sidelined for aches and pains.

sarah j. said...

really enjoyed your blackboard over your piano. might have to copy you. ;)

Kathryn said...

I have recently discovered the joy of toast with peanut butter a slight bit of honey and a sliced up banana. SO good! I find it it a good "before run" snack, too! I like your "hot dog" version! ;)

You will LOVE having a lens like that!!! Bring on the bokeh!!

*Beautiful* sign and script lettering, too!