Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Snow Pics

Josh was out helping his dad scoop snow in shorts when I got home from the women's retreat.  It wasn't extremely cold, but I wouldn't call it shorts weather either . . .  and look at him all chivalrous carrying my suitcase!
~
In-laws' front porch
~
I think it's a junco--but don't quote me on that. ;o)
~
A bundled up Emmett
~
Morning light across their front yard
~
A tree tunnel
~
The long drive
~
A tree (but you probably figured that one out). ;o)  Loved the contrast against the bright blue sky.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like you had some fun with your camera and the snow too. :-) Wasn't that blue and white world just gorgeous? Love the tunnel of trees.
Did you ever decide on a new lens?

Anna said...

! I especially am crazy about the tree tunnel...just asking to explore! And the morning light is especially stunning. Bright snow + bright sunlight = dazzling. Thanks for the pics! Glad you got to enjoy the women's retreat. :)

Kathryn said...

Shorts in the winter? I have men (big and little) in my house that see that as perfectly normal. :)