Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Profile

Last week he started singing, "I have the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart . . ."
Today I found him unloading my dishwasher and then he set the cups for everyone at the table for lunch.
He LOVES an audience.
He stayed dry overnight for the first time a few days ago.
He almost always tells me thank-you.
He can eat those "cutie" clementines like they're going out of style (and peel them too!).
He always tells me when there are birds at the feeder.
He doesn't like to be cold.
He is horrendous to go shopping with . . . anywhere . . . he's convinced he should walk and/or push the cart.  He expresses his disapproval LOUDLY.
He is my snuggler.
He is well-loved.




3 comments:

Anna said...

*gasp* That picture is gorgeous! ...and these sweet little tidbits make me smile. What a little hunk of sweetness. :)

Kathryn said...

MELT!!!!

Brooke said...

Goodness, he looks like his Daddy! Love the singing. :-)