Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My New Niece!

Meet Miss Addisyn Claire!
She was born smack dab on her due date at 6:20 this morning,
weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz.
My sister and I, we hug that due date quite close, and all of our babies have been born within a day or two or right on the expected day.  Except Emmett . . . he only came early because Josh was in California. ;o)
From the picture I can tell she resembles her sisters and brother.
I have to say the distance of three hours today feels like FOREVER and I so wish I was there right now oohing and awing over tiny and perfect features.  I've got just over a week until I can get my hands (and camera!) on her.
Don't grow too fast Addi-girl! ;o)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

What a *dollie*......I see some sibling resemblance too! Absolutely love her name. Congrats to all.

Anna said...

Oh she's SO beautiful! Was so happy to hear the news...and yes she definately looks like those other cutie-pies! Congrats, aunty. :)

Kari M. said...

She is so darling and looks like she fits right in! I bet she will be so LOVED!! Congrats to you and everyone!!