Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Intentional Autumn . . . Play-dough!




We had some fun with this!
I dyed some "cellentani" noodles using rubbing alcohol and green food coloring (no real recipe there, just dump some rubbing alcohol in a bowl, make it a nice green shade and then let your noodles soak for five minutes or so).  They have a nice twisty shape, perfect for pumpkins stems! We then made some play-dough, making it smell good with orange and almond extracts as well as some cinnamon.
The boys enjoyed themselves immensely.  Play-dough is always magic around here. ;o)
(And yes, I must once again credit Pinterest for giving me the idea . . . there's nothing original around these parts, just a whole lot of copying . . .) ;o)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Oh, this is another WONDEFUL idea..or I should say wonder-FALL. ;) What pretty little pumpkins..my kids have been play-dough deprived for too long, I gotta whip of a batch of this good-smelling stuff.