Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Intentional Autumn . . . Cousin Lovin'

We're back in Lincoln for the weekend and doing a bit of this--

It was nice to officially get my hands on my new niece, and marvel at how little she is and how I always forget they start so small, admire her long fingers and decide she will be an excellent pianist, delight over her round wee belly, and see Owen's reaction to someone so small (he loved her . . . a bit too much . . . and he has an amazingly strong grip). ;o)  But I'll be the first to admit, holding newborns is dangerous stuff, and I wonder will there ever be a point in my life where I'll not want another one right then and there?  Or is that just the destiny of an aging woman?

Whatever the case, we were delighted to meet Miss Addisyn and are looking forward to watching her grow and change.  And hopefully, she'll supply that "baby fix" for us all. ;o)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Ohhhhhhhh!!! She is *darling* Glad you got to spend some time with her this weekend. Congrats to all!

Kris said...

what a wonderful visit for your family!

Anna said...

Oh! She is SO beautiful and just PRECIOUS! :) ...and smiling at your baby fever. (btw, it'll be at least a couple of decades before I think if you as an "aging woman")...so glad you all could meet her and give her a squeeze. :)