Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Days . . . an intentional autumn

A few blogs that I enjoy have a "31 days" theme going on in October, where a subject is picked and posted on it for 31 days.  This year it was opened up to other bloggers who might enjoy subjecting themselves to 31 days of posting.  I mulled over the idea for a few weeks.  Do I have anything to talk about for 31 straight days??  Anything worth reading??  (don't answer that) ;o)

Our move has left me a bit at loose ends.  Getting myself organized with a project seems cathartic.  Hence for an entire 31 days I will be posting on--

Which sounds kind of serious, but is really just me, planning seasonally appropriate activities for us to do and enjoy and then (drum roll . . . ) carrying them out! I have a (slight) idea-collecting hobby . . . and that pinterest, well, it's only adding fuel to my collecting fire! ;o) This October I'm going to put a lot of ideas into play. From nature to baking to crafting--it's a great time of year to make every day some sort of celebration.  And that's the plan, each day of October I will have a project or recipe or *something* to share, and perhaps you'll find a wee bit of inspiration to do autumn a bit more intentionally in your home. Stay tuned . . . ;o)

All of my links:
Day One--you're here!
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten
Day Eleven
Day Twelve
Day Thirteen
Day Fourteen
Day Fifteen
Day Sixteen
Day Seventeen
Day Eighteen
Day Nineteen
Day Twenty
Day Twenty-One
Day Twenty-Two
Day Twenty-Three
Day Twenty-Four
Day Twenty-Five
Day Twenty-Six
Day Twenty-Seven
Day Twenty-Eight
Day Twenty-Nine
Day Thirty
Day Thirty-One
Head here to check out the link-ups for all the other bloggers! (All of which seem to be able to make a "button" a whole lot better than I!) ;o)

1 comment:

Anna said...

LOVE this idea! I'll be checking in for autumnal inspiration...looking forward to seeing what you have up your sleeve. ;)