Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Winner is . . .

In my unscientific (but still completely fair and random) way, we chose a winner this morning.
Well, maybe it wasn't entirely fair, I did throw out this comment:
"Josh (Husband) said...
Pick me ... I can so see myself taking that bag with me to school every day! It's a little girly, but it will do just fine ;) "

I told him he was not invited to my give-away (little good that did). ;o)
But back to my winner, we tossed the names in a bowl and with the help of my lovely assistant

drew out this name
Stephanie Dowding, you're my winner!!

I'll try to hook up with you at church this Sunday. ;o)
I wish I had something to give everyone . . . that was kind of fun!  I might have to do this more often. ;o)

5 comments:

Tiff said...

My name rhymes with Stephanie! That should count for something!

Mom said...

That was a fun idea, Janna. Hope you do it again. At least there is a quilt shop right there in Arapahoe for you!

Kathryn said...

Well, I won't be buying a lottery ticket any time soon when I can't even beat the 11:1 odds. :) But, YAY for Stephanie....maybe a cute coupon bag?? :)

Anonymous said...

Yay I am sooo excited. Tell your daughter thanks so much for picking me. Had one of those blah weeks so this just made my day:}

Anna said...

Hooray for Stephanie! That was a fun thing that you did, and oh-so-gorgeous Janna. I'll be looking for stylish Steph with her cute bag around church. ;)