Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Starting Summer with a Splash

The kids got in their first swim at Grandpa and Grandma's yesterday.
Owen took a tumble into the pool--even though I was standing right next to him.
So, inadvertently I got my first swim too, fully clothed.  Josh was amused to discover me utterly drenched.
The water is still a bit too chilly for my liking.
~
Favorite pics of the day--
Emmett's ladybug, rescued from the pool (in similar fashion).  Emmett LOVES all creatures big and small.
~
And my Owen.
  One of these days I'm going to have to cave and get him a haircut.  For now I'll just keep enjoying him and all his tousled glory. 

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Well where was *daddy* when Owen fell in the pool??!! LOL Glad you could rescue your little buddy but sorry for the unplanned for, *chilly* dip you had to take!!

Anna said...

Oh these are so CUTE! ..I love his curls too. :) And you can now add 'lifeguard' to your ever-expanding mom-resume. ;) (So glad he's safe!)