Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happenings

This week's agenda--
1. Girls in swimming lessons
2. Began a bit of this . . .
(I've packed 19 boxes so far--12 of them books, 6 of them winter gear, 1 kids' videos.  I foresee a very long road ahead of me . . .) ;o)
3. Josh is back in class, a two-weeker (although I think he only has to actually report to the classroom this week, next week he works on projects on his own).
4.  An anniversary to be celebrated on Friday.
5.  Singing a lot of "Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me."

2 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, way to go with the packing--I'm impressed that you have specific inventory...and yay for your anniversary coming up! :)

Keeslermom said...

Having just finished packing up a house...and then unpacking, I wish you luck. Our book box count was 42, but they were small, so it doesn't really count, does it?