Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday Randomness

Yesterday, Josh informed me of his sadness at me not having a new blog post yesterday.  So, I thought I better come up with one today--I don't want to make him sad again.  The thing is, I'm kind of boring lately. There's just not a whole lot of interesting stuff to report.  This is about all I've got:

--I'm nearly half-way through April and have yet to to do my major grocery shopping.  Being sick last week screwed everything up.  So, I grab a few items here and there . . . I just might try to make it through the whole month and clean out the freezer and pantry.  I foresee a whole lot of tomato soup in our future. ;o)

--I'm wondering if Owen's nose will EVER stop running.  I'm also wondering when I'll stop looking like a human handkerchief . . .

--Jackson was thrilled to discover dandelions blooming yesterday.  We had to go on a walk to pick them today.  Owen picked his very first dandelion. 

--I've been messing around over at fabric(dot)com with this collection of fabrics, using the "design wall" to plot out some virtual quilts for the girls.  I was thinking that when we move it's about time for them to get a room "freshening" up, but the cute bedding is soooo pricey.  Perhaps I'll attempt some simple quilts?  (Yours were so inspiring Anna!!)

--I keep attempting to declutter and throw away.  I can't count how many times I have thrown certain items away only to have them reappear again. (*ahem* Bella!!)  It's not ended up as productive as I hoped.

--School. is. almost. out.  Unfortunately, I think the remaining week and three days will be like pulling teeth for all involved.

--And speaking of pulling teeth, Isabella is now missing her two front ones. (Insert really cute gap-toothed picture I have yet to take)  Or just close your eyes and picture a smiling Bella with no front teeth. ;o)

That should bring you all up to speed . . . I warned you though, pretty boring.  ;o)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my goodness, I love --LOVE-- the girls' fabric! Just gorgeous, and LOL at the human handkerchief, I'm in that club too. ;) Not a boring update at all, it's fun to hear what's going on in your household...hand in there with the tail-end of the school year. Hooray for almost being done!! :)

Kris said...

I agree w/ Anna- the fabric is darling! Love hearing about all your little things on the mind, too! hee hee ☺