Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Snaps from the Weekend

The is the best pic I have of all 8 cousins (soon-to-be 9--note Drew's shirt! Lynsi announced she's due in October!)
We celebrated Easter on Saturday at my parents' home.  Tasty food, doggies to chase, lots of eggs with candy . . . what's not to love?  Favorite candy find of the year--Hershey's Coconut Kisses--I'm sneaking them out of all the eggs. ;o)
A sweet picture of my girlies in their Easter dresses (that I DID NOT make). ;o)
Attempting pictures of the kiddos . . .
It went as well as you can imagine . . .
Owen was clearly not interested. :oP

Josh's mom managed to get a picture of all of us, kind of looking at the camera with mostly amiable expressions on our faces.  We'll go with that. ;o)
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend celebrating!

4 comments:

Kris said...

LOVE the pretty Easter dresses- I haven't made a homemade one in a VERY long time...and was just happy that Caroline wore a dress-period. :)

Fabulous news about your sister! How exciting!

Anna said...

These are cute--and comical--snapshots, I can feel your pain with the littlest one running away, and I couldn't help but chuckle at the crying pic...love these. Despite the stress, I think it was worth it. ;)

Anna said...

And CONGRATS to your sister, how exciting!! :)`

Kathryn said...

LOVE the sweet family picture that was captured! Thankful that Owen doesn't look so tortured as he does in the other one. ha! And the cousin picture is so cute, complete with dog (Sawyer?) watching over them all!