Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year!

~2011~
(goals, resolutions, call them what you want them, here's my little list for the upcoming year) ;o)

Read more books, like 3 a month (this year I averaged a little over 2 . . . and for the record Marissa completely outread me this year, the first time an immediate family member has outread me in . . . well, probably ever!) ;o)

Run a half marathon (still uncertain if Josh's school schedule will afford me any training time, but if I can swing it I'd sure like to make this THE YEAR).

Do a "Project 365" taking a picture a day, documenting life for a year--sounds like fun!

Save up for this camera.

Take photography classes to learn how to use that camera. ;o)

Take a beginning upholstery class--reupholster my steal-of-a-deal wing-backs (taking any classes will once again depend on Josh's schedule, and if I can't this year, maybe next year . . .)

Get Jackson reading

Make sure Emmett knows all letters/sounds

Start the girls in piano lessons

Keep a cleaner home . . .


2 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like you'll be a tad busy!! Any decisions on your word of the year?

Kathryn said...

You will absolutely love a camera like that!!! Worth saving for so you can capture those fast action shots of your crew. :)

Challenged by seeing your goals!