Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

So Long 2010


God has blessed us with another beautiful year.  We are so abundantly rich in His blessings.  I look at these pictures full of smiling faces and find my heart staggering at the beauty and joy and celebration I see.  How blessed am I to have a job that I love and am passionate about?  How blessed to be entrusted with the upbringing of five fabulous little people?  How blessed to continue to age and mature and keeping growing every year?  It truly is a wonderful life. 

Thank you for reading along this year--I'm always surprised to find out how many out there enjoy my babblings and ramblings and sub-par photography. ;o)  I'm praying each of you is looking back with gratefulness over this last year too--and looking forward with anticipation to a brand-new-bright-and-shiny year to fill with wonderful memories.  Happy, happy new year!!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Amen, I'm feeling very blessed also this year--I LOVE your collage! I need to copy this idea of yours also--it's fun to get a year at a glance. Happy New Year!!

Kathryn said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the collage! Such a sweet reminder of the Lord's faithful work in the "ordinary" days. (lol on Spidey admiring Baby Owen!)

Count me in on one of those who loves to read your "ramblings".....which encourage me so very often, more than you know!

Happy New Year, my friend!

Mom said...

Praying for you as 2011 begins!