Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 4

"Make Clothespin Angel Ornaments"
Or more aptly titled "Watch Mom make you a little clothespin angel while she burns herself repeatedly with the glue gun." ;o)  Yeah, it wasn't the most kid friendly project--we all enjoyed the end result, but they were a bit too fiddly for my age range of kids.  When I went to get a picture of Jackson's I discovered it hanging in the tree with an acorn hat on (an accessorizing angel?).  That made me laugh. ;o)  And now to add to the glitter I've been vacuuming . . . feather particles.  No wonder we are all dealing with some illnesses of the respiratory variety!  ;o)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Aw, these turned out SO PRETTY! Love em...and happy vacuuming! :)

Kathryn said...

This post just made me smile. The whole thing. From the pretty ornaments, to Jackson's accessories, to your description of the hot glue gun experience.