Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Owen Finds his Motor

I know it's cliche' but those little boys and their little motors . . .
*love*
Three times over and I'm still amazed how intrinsic it is of boys
to just *know* those vehicles need a motor sound,
 and we've been hearing it a lot lately--including (but not limited to),
tractors, cars, trucks
(and the occasional empty container, book, or random object that can be pushed around like it has wheels).
I love that sound.
But I also must fully recognize that my
little baby
is becoming
a little boy.


1 comment:

Anna said...

Aw, that's so cute! I love seeing how little boys are SO different from little girls, the wrestling, the noise-making. This is super sweet. ..I'm also wanting to be in denial of Owen's growing up--you just had him yesterday!