Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Linky Love

So much to say, so little time to say it . . . That would be how I've felt lately.  There has been so much I have wanted to blog about . . . Jackson's b-day party, an okra recipe, a "week 2" summary of school (and now I'm already finishing up week 3!), and the list goes on.  Instead I'll give you a list of luscious links (what a lovely alliteration) ;o) that I think are so cool! And maybe sometime over the weekend I'll get back and get "caught up."

A new twist on giving cards for birthdays/anniversaries/etc--head here. I informed Josh this would be what I was expecting from here on out.  He snorted. 

A fun and decorative idea for the kids to craft this fall--head here.

A new use for baby food jars--head here.  I love this idea because I try to have my kids start drinking from cups by 18 months (at least during meal times, not in the car!) and these would be the perfect size.

And this--head here. We're going to be doing these for our Girls of Grace sleepover this year and I think it is such a fun nature-inspired idea.

That's all for now, have a great day! ;o)

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love 'em all! Thanks for sharing. Those gourds cracked me up! I especially liked the book instead of a card scenario. I may propose it to Mark and see if I get the snort or not! :)

Anna said...

Love the book "card" one...and I'll have to remember the small jar trick. Thanks for the Fall craft inspiration~ it's just around the corner! :)