Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Four Months Old

A year ago this week we were learning a new little one would be joining us . . . How a year flies!!! My poor little guy is sharing some sort of cold or maybe allergies with his sisters and brothers, making him not quite his happy-go-lucky little self. However, four months finds him--
Nearly accomplishing the back to tummy roll
Drooling
Sucking fingers, thumbs, fists, or whatever is closest
Starting to grab toys/direct them to his mouth
A little paper monster (puts that in his mouth too . . .)
LOVING getting those poopy diapers changed
*LoVeD*

3 comments:

Mom said...

He's still a sweetie!

Anna said...

What a cute little collage...and love your little list. What a handsome punkin..happy 4 months, little buddy! :)

Kathy said...

What a cutie-pie!!! Looking at these pics makes me sad that my babies are growing up.....although I freely admit I do NOT miss that diaper stage. ;)