Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Fun Day


We had a great day in the Omaha area on Saturday making use of our "memberships"--one to the Om.aha Chil.dren's Mu.seum and the other to Font.enel.le Fo.rest. Personally, I do believe Lincoln's museum is better, however, it's always fun to have a change of pace. Josh mainly got this membership because it gets us in free to so many wonderful science museums too. We've never been to Font.enel.le For.est before, but really enjoyed it. They have an "outdoor classroom" that is similar to the one in Nebraska City . . . these are sooooo cool. If I had a big backyard I would want my own outdoor classroom. ;o) There are miles and miles and miles of trails . . . we are looking forward to exploring more on future visits.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Looks like a lot of fun to me!! What a beautiful day you had.

Anna said...

I LOVE these pics and your captions, what a great slideshow! Looks like such a fun time, I'll have to remember these for our fam sometime...tfs! ..my favorite pic was the kiddos walking on the trail together..so cute!!

Kathy said...

Fun to see all your pics and read your clever captions! They made me smile!