Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The bane of my existence

Notice anything? Worn. Out. Knees. And sadly, this isn't all . . . there are more, these were just in arm reach when I was arranging for a shot. ;o) These are all Osh.Kosh jeans, which averaged me about 4 months of hole-free wear. That's actually pretty good around these parts. The only better pair of jeans I have found would be a pair of Wrang.lers that Jackson once had. Those went a whole year before getting a hole. (And believe me, I've tried nearly every brand out there!) The Osh.Kosh ones were $12 a pop. I know Se.ars (and maybe Shop.ko too) has a program where they'll replace them free if they get worn out. I might look into that more . . .
Does anybody else have this extensive of a problem? What to do with all that denim . . .

2 comments:

Anna said...

LOL at the pic! Too funny...your kids must have bony knees--or maybe just really active crawling habits. :) ..reminds me, my brothers had these really cute denim square-patched quilts with red handkerchief lining. Love the pic. :)

Keeslermom said...

Just in time for jean shorts!