Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patty Day Plans

On the menu for lunch tomorrow:
Corned beef . . . cooked nice and slow in the crock pot
Colcannon Potatoes (this sounds interesting, we'll see how it tastes)
Irish Soda Bread
Salad (because it's green and all)
Leprechaun Lime Punch
St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes (which will also double as Jackson's Cubbies snack)

I'm heading to Hob.by Lob.by later this afternoon to pick up some pipe cleaners and green beads (to string for bracelets) insuring we all have something green to wear. We'll probably color some leprechauns, and I might try to mix up a batch of glittery green play dough. Tomorrow happens to be a rather full day. The children with teeth have dentist appointments in the morning, our festive lunch, this thing called "school" has to get done, violin lessons, orchestra, Aw.ana . . . Is anybody else really struggling with the time change? I honestly feel brainless and can't tell if I'm coming or going right now. I don't ever remember having such a hard time, the kids, yes, but not me! So *hopefully* I can accomplish my to-do list and get everything done for tomorrow! ;o)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow, I just now realized that TOMORROW is St. Patty's Day--thanks for the reminder! :) And hope the busy day goes well for you. Sounds super fun...thanks for the inspiration. :)