Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sew Happy :o)

Crisis averted. First my mother-in-law and I looked it over, she assured me I was not crazy there was no way what I was doing would work. But we puzzled over the fact I had done exactly what the directions said.

I showed it to a friend at church, and she informed me that's what I did wrong, I did what the directions said. The directions were WRONG!!! So much for taking things literally. ;o) After a little date with Seam the Ripper, pinning the yoke opposite of the way it said, I have a complete bodice.

And I bought bias tape . . . there's no way I'm going to painstakingly cut two inch wide strips, sew them together, iron their creases just so . . . Nobody's going to see that part anyway. I'm feeling much better now, and I MUST go to bed . . . it's way past bedtime for me! ;o)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hooray! Can't wait to see those cute little dresses.