Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our Turn has Come . . .

Well, we made it until yesterday--January 29th--without any extra doctor appointments or sicknesses.  The first to fall? Jackson, with a yucky cold and ear infection.    I'm still so thankful for how healthy everyone has been--it has been our best fall/winter in a very long time.  I'm just hoping I can keep Owen from getting it.  I hate having to shoo Jackson away from him constantly, but hopefully that will work. The upside to all this? Thursday, Jackson got up at 7:00, and Friday, are you ready for this? 7:45!!! Unfortunately, he was at my bedside this morning at 5:30 . . . Perhaps that means an extra long nap today? I can only hope. ;o)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Well it definately IS your turn to have your child sleep past 6...but so sorry to hear about the ear infection! Praying that he heals quickly..and for the Lord's protection on Owen. ..I'm sure he's getting lots of your superwoman antibodies in the breastmilk...I'm praying that he won't catch anything! *hugs*

Tiffany said...

Bummer! You've managed to fight it off this long, right? Oh, and yes...little Owen will be great! Make sure you pump up on Vit. C and a multi-vitamin so it can get passed to him!