Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Multiple Choice Quiz

I am not at church this morning because:

A) Josh pulled an all-nighter trying to get an online class done for it's deadline tomorrow and he is my chauffeur.

B) I've run out of shirts that are suitable morning church material that adequately cover my stomach--and it's cold out there!

C) The thought of trying to squeeze my feet into a pair of shoes--that aren't athletic shoes--made me want to cry.

D) Facing one more person whose eyes gravitate toward my stomach and then widen in shock and then say "WOA!" also made me want to cry (yes, this did happen . . .)

E) All of the above.

(But unless I have other plans we should be there tonight for the kids' concert, sneaking into the back row somewhere obscure). ;o)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my goodness..I'm so glad to see an update! I really got my hopes up this morning when I didn't see you or your in-laws at church..and your sweet neice had some premature baby news apparently...(Todd was her S.S. teacher..and we were trying to figure out during orchestra whether you were still pregnant...well I'm glad you had a morning at home...and I hope Josh's class work got done on time! :) We'll be waiting for some news soon! Hang in there, you're almost done. :)

Kathy said...

Praying for you and can't wait for "the news."