Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Make Your Predictions!

Picture taken this past Sunday, 38 weeks pregnant
Okay, here's what you need to know:
Marissa--7 lbs 5 oz, born 1 day before due date on 10/19
Isabella--6 lbs 11 oz born 2 days before due date on 7/24
Jackson--8 lbs 5 oz born ON his due date 8/23
Emmett--6 lbs 5 oz born 13 days before his due date on 3/15
With the first three I gained in the vicinity of 30-35 lbs, with Emmett it was closer to 40 lbs, and this pregnancy finds me closer to 40 lbs also. However, I'm consoling myself with the fact that surely about 20 lbs is water weight from all the swelling, right? ;o) Don't answer that.
So, how big will this little boy be, and what day is he coming? Keeping in mind if you dare say more than 9 lbs and past my due date we will no longer be friends. ;o) Just kidding. (Okay, maybe a little bit serious . . . ) Just praying for a healthy baby and a safe delivery--what a blessing that would be to be able to do this five times and not have anything out of the ordinary happen.
My prediction--7 lbs 11 oz and born on 12/19
Josh--7 lbs 9 oz and born on 12/18
Marissa--9 lbs 6 oz and born on 12/23 (she is being excommunicated from the family) ;o)
Isabella--8 lbs and born on 12/21
Jackson--7 lbs 5 oz and born on 12/18
Emmett--7 lbs "lollipop" and born on"ummmm this one" he says as he points (?) ;o)
Leave your guesses in the comments, I have no grand prizes planned except you will get the satisfaction of being right. ;o)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Ooooh, this is fun! My guess is Dec 15th, 7 lbs 14 oz

Literally LOL'd on your comment about Marissa's guess!

Keep hangin in there!!!! I feeeeeeel your pain! ;)

Anna said...

Ooh, this is so fun! ..hmm...I'll say:

7 lbs 12 oz, born on 12/17

..and Cami's guessing a "big" baby (choosing between big & little), born on the 22nd...yay, I'm so excited for this little boy to be here! :) Keep us updated, I'll be praying. :)

Tiffany said...

You look beautiful! Little Owen has to be around 8lbs 2 oz!

Mom said...

My guess is for Sunday, Dec. 20th....7 pounds, 15 ounces!!!
Praying for you!!!